Outside my window...
and if you're not quite sure what it is - check this out!
I am thinking...
about an online debate that I had late last week with a noted Catholic apologist - and how shocked I was when he actually brought in my long lost friend - the STRAWMAN into the debate - more on that hopefully tomorrow!
I am thankful...
for the sacrament of confession, and for my little 9-year-old who loves going!
I am Pondering...
In the kitchen...
I am wearing...
Black yoga pants, pink turtle neck with black sweater
I am going...
- to walk or work out every day but Thursday.
Noah working on:
- Algebra II with the math tutor
- ACT Course through Brave Writer
- British Lit and British History - currently reading Great Expectations.
· Biology at home and with co-op.
· Latin 2
· Private piano lessons. Recital this week.
Izzy working on:
· American History - Hoping to start autobiography of Benjamin Franklin.
· American Literature-
· Biology with the co-op and at home.
· Art class.
Rosie working on:
Reading - Ida B!
· Map skills
· History and
· Astronomy with the co-op.
· Also bible and vocal music with the co-op.
· Private piano and art
Izzy and Noah doing the Dave Ramsey course to meet their finance requirement for high school. We are almost done with this course and I have to say it has been excellent- would highly recommend!
One of my favorite things...
Letting my granddaughter take selfies.
I am hoping to ...
A picture to share...
- Get lots of flute practice done.
- Organizing my office and the classroom.
I am looking forward to...
- a quiet week!
A quote to share... because it's hilarious!
Bill Belichick is my new hero. He has not cracked a smile through 5 minutes of a press conference where he has referenced:"the texture of the balls." "rubbing the balls." "pressure on the balls." "stimulating the balls." "his handling of dozens of balls." and "the way Tom (Brady) prefers his balls." This might be the greastest press conference in the history of professional sports.E. Bush via Facebook.
"Are they kidding? The Patriots would have won that game even if those footballs were flat."Mr. Pete
Izzy and Rosie trying on bridesmaids dresses.