Outside my window...
The tulips Calvin and Sarah sent for Valentine's Day are finally blooming- and they are gorgeous
I am thinking...
about the long drive I must make this week for the girl's annual assessments. I am not much of a highway driver any more - but in my 20s I drove the highway, at night, during blizzards! Did I get wiser? more cautious? or simply older?
I am thankful...
for my two sons- Noah and Gabe - who have been working together to pass the soccer ref course to renew for the 2016 year.
I am also thankful for my husband, who listens to my complaints and grudges about things in the past and gently helps to give me perspective.
In the kitchen...
Very easy cooking this week - mostly meets and salads with shepherd's pie at least one night!
I am wearing...
Grey workout pants, black tunic, black cardigan.
I am reading...
BTW- this is an awesome book for Catholics unfamiliar with Sister Faustina and the Divine Mercy.
I am pondering...
if I have to give up my husband for Lent, do I have to give up something else too? Mr. Pete is embroiled in a court case all week so I won't get any time with him at all - and I already miss him.
I am going...
- to walk or work out every day with Pfilates .
- to cut my carbs via the Wheat Belly Total Health: The Ultimate Grain-Free Health and Weight-Loss Life Plan recommendations.
- get deep into my Lenten sacrifices - and wonder if I can even deepen them after Lent?
- AP World History
- Starting Government.
- Selected Themes
- Choir and bell choir
Izzy-JuniorOne of my favorite things...
- Algebra II
- American History 2
- American Literature 2 Uncle Tom's Cabin
- Sign Language
- Art Class
- Saxon 65
- Prairie Primer Starting
- Anatomy and Physiology - starting the integumentery system this week.
- Choir- co-op
- Art Class
Seeing Dr. Holinga this week for our yearly assessment.