Monday, January 05, 2015
12th Day of Christmas
Twelve Drummers Drumming
The Twelve Drummers Drumming refers to the twelve points of doctrine listed in the
1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2) I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
3) He conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell (the grave).
5) On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
7) I believe in the Holy Ghost,
8) the holy Catholic Church,
9) the communion of saints,
10)the forgiveness of sins
11)the resurrection of the body,
12) and life everlasting
Just seems appropriate to listen to the late great Rich Mullins singing, "Creed."