First they struck down the abortion clinic buffer, stating that it infringed on free speech.
Then they gave big unions a thump when they ruled that unions cannot force nonmembers to pay dues.
and lastly, the SCOTUS sided with Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood that they can refuse to provide abortifacient contraceptives to their employees.
And while I'm all tingly with glee, there's a lot of hate talk coming from my comrades on the left.
Here's how to deal? When you find a friend whose political comments are just too much to take most of the time, or who continues to compare Viagra with oral contraception, do this -
- go to your liberal friends' FB page.
- Click on the button that says "friends" on their cover photo.
- Make sure, "Get notifications" is not checked.
- Try with all of your might to not click on the "unfriend" button. After all, there must be some memory or value you found in their friendship in the first place right? So focus on that.
- Instead, click on "add to another list."
- Now you can name your new list anything you want. Mine is called "politically incorrect." You could call yours "left leaners" or just "wrong" really anything you feel comfortable and that puts a smile on your face!
Need more help - check out this tutorial
I love my left-leaning friends. But I don't want to read their crap every day and especially not on big politically charged days like today! Putting them on their own list, protects us all!! ; )