A nice Thanksgiving Day!
1. Rosie ran with her brother Calvin - and she schooled him! Beating him by a very wide margin!
Calvin said he was working hard just to keep her in his sights!!
Noah, of course, was awesome.
Sarah and Izzy had a nice walk!
2. There were over 4000 runners this year! Simply amazing!!! Here are some pictures just to give you an idea of what it was like! From Gennesaret on facebook
A few words from the mayor!
It was just neat to have five runners from the family racing this year!
4. Then it was home for showers, homemade chili, and fix the vegetable salad - waiting to go over to my sister's for Thanksgiving Dinner. This year we had four pies, 7-up Salad and a vegetable salad for our contributions to the meal.
5. Someone had her first Thanksgiving!
This little girl is getting nice and plump! Her mama and daddy are obviously taking very, very good care of her! I'm so proud of both of them.
6. Then we prayed, feasted and danced!!
A thoroughly enjoyable Thanksgiving Day!
7. The latest Izzy art!