The original rules are:
The rules are simple:
Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
OK, so here are mine (in addition to Jesus being my Savior and dying for my sins!)
1. I love how Jesus related to infancy. He decided to come into the world as a small little baby via pregnancy, and he liked to be around little children. If we are to be more Christlike, shouldn't a love of babies and children be a big part of that? I think it is. I should also mention that there are many pictures of Baby Jesus and young Jesus around my home. I guess that is one of my favorite ways to think of him, as soft and gentle.
2. As the mother of four sons one of the things I love about Jesus is that he was a mama's boy! He stayed home to 30 and then wherever he went, whatever he did, His mom was always there for the highlights and the tragedies.
3. He was a great debater. When I was a daydreaming kid, or a lost-in-thought teenager, I always perked up for the Gospel reading if it had something to do with the Pharisees trying to trap Jesus. I loved how he was always won the debate, with style, grace and logic.
4. He looked evil in the eye and prevailed. Whether it was a Legion of devils in the possessed or with Satan himself, Jesus never flinched.
5. Jesus was the master storyteller. Parables with a purpose that taught the very young to the older and wiser, with many levels of understanding so that all could learn.
Please feel free to post your responses if you wish in the comment section or link to your own blog.
I would like to tag Candy Brauer though. She spends a lot of time blogging about being a Christian by avoiding anything that smacks of Romanism, but I rarely read anything on her blog about Jesus, so I'm curious.
Mary and Jesus photo from Pictoral Musings.