A spicy (but not too)Mexican casserole for the feast day:
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
* 1 1/3 cups water
* 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
* 2 cups frozen peas
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* One package of taco seasoning.
* Bag of fritos or Doritos- crushed.
Stir the soup, water, rice, peas and taco seasoning in a 12" x 8" shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minute or until done. Top with cheese and crushed Fritos or Dorritos.
Please browse my eBay items!
Visit my new Amazon Store!